background

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A new day


I remind myself often that a day has the potential to be great, or terrible. This morning started off rough....rainy day, can't find clothes to wear for work, running late, traffic...the list could go on and on. And some days start out even worse. However, one valuable lesson I've learned, is that the day will be what you make of it. If you can manage to shift your attitude, the day can take a turn. Basically, we are in control of our destiny on a very small level. Choosing to be happy instead of irritated, chosing to let things roll off your back, and making the choice to have it become a great day. Remember all your blessings, and think of those less fortunate than you. Putting the little things in perspective definitely creates an attitude shift.

My day is better already and I know it'll only improve from here - all because of faith in God, and a slight change of mind!

Welcome to our new blog!
--L

1 comment:

Ann said...

How true! Your words of wisdom are right on! Can't wait to read more!

You go girl! I love the blog and can't wait to read my daily dose of "the life and times of Lisa"!! Welcome to blog world!

Love you! Ann