background

Friday, November 14, 2008

God is great

Today, I just wanted to proclaim how amazing God is.

If you pray, He will listen.
If you cry, He will dry your tears.
If you accept him as the Father, you will become His child.
If you give to those in need, He will provide for you.
If you have pain in your heart, He will give you peace.
If you praise, He will rejoice in you.

For all the times in my life that I've felt completely out of control, frustrated and angry - I have eventually realized that I need to put all of troubles in His hands. I used to think He did not hear me, had forgotten about me, and had no plan for my life....but He does. So many times I worried that He wasn't hearing my prayers....He is. I have learned to trust that He will answer in his own time, when we are ready to hear it. He has worked so many blessings in my life.

We don't always get what we wish for after all, God is not intended to be a genie. But He does, however, have amazing power to bring peace to your heart, if you are willing to lay in the stillness, listen and wait patiently for an answer.

I am grateful that I have learned that I am not in control of my own life and my destiny. Only God knows what is best for me, and when...and I'm so thankful for that!

No comments: