background

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Burnt out!

I am burnt out on this winter. I'm so stressed out and frustrated and don't have very good excuse. I'm tired of not getting any sunshine or fresh air. I'm sick of gloomy, cold, rainy/snowy days. My soul needs spring to come quicker!

Eric and I have been crabby the past few days, we've been fighting colds and trying to sort out the chaos of getting the boys signed up for spring sports, dealing with stress at work, etc. But I think the main reason that I am so much more stressed is because I'm sick of feeling cooped up! It's hard to unwind from things when I'm stuck in the office or the house 24/7. The kids and dogs are both climbing the walls, and the winter routine is dragging me down with it!

I think in order to get back to feeling like my normal self - I need to see some green! And I'm not talking about money (although that would help relieve some stress too), I'm referring to green grass, green flowers and the colors of spring!

The good news is that the nicer weather is around the corner, I know it. I just need to get excited about being outdoors more, getting off the couch and getting more exercise, and letting the cool, crisp breezes of spring renew my soul! I am counting the days!

No comments: