background

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good times, good friends

It was a great weekend. Friday night we went to the gym and got some groceries, and just relaxed. Saturday invovled cleaning and laundry (and for me - step class). Saturday afternoon was swimming lessons. The boys loved it and did very good for their first time! We tried to take photos but would have had to do it through the glass - parents aren't allowed in the pool area during the lessons. They are looking forward to going again this Saturday.

Saturday night we had a great party for Mary's birthday. It was so much fun letting loose with Eric and our friends. I'm so grateful for the friendships I've built in the last couple years. We all get along so well and have a blast together! But as you can tell, there was almost TOO much fun to be had on Saturday, making Sunday a very lazy day trying to recover from tiredness, and a bad cold!
(just gotta love this photo of Kurt and Eric!)
So on with this next week, and getting back on track with my diet. I feel so much better when I'm eating right and exercising, it's just hard to get back on track after you stumble for a few days.

No comments: