background

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Craziness!

Wow, it's been a crazy few days of January between New Years Eve, going back to work, finishing the bathroom and starting my diet/exercise routine in full force! But I already have a feeling this year is going to be a great 2008! New Years Eve was a great time (see picture above), the bathrooms are finally done, and I'm off to a good start with my weight loss....all great things!

We went to church today for the first time since November, and it was great! I didn't realize how much I missed it. I have also missed having down time for our family, without packing and traveling anywhere! Yesterday we had a relaxing day, and today we had an awesome time having a snowball fight and sledding in the backyard. It is great to spend some time all together.

Tomorrow, Eric and I have our first meeting with the high-risk obstatrician, I'm curious to see what he says about my chances for a healthy pregnancy in the future. I worry about my epilepsy having a negative effect. Nothing more we can do than what we are already doing, and it will be good to have the OB confirm that. But for now, it's truly in God's hands, as I'm sure He has a plan.

No comments: