background

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007

Well, the time is upon us. It's the last day of 2007, and it's been a fantastic year! I married the most wonderful man, gained two new step-sons, worked on improving our already great house, and got prayers answered with a healthy dad (and mom). It's been a great year and I look forward to an even better one in 2008!

However, I need to get myself in shape and feeling and looking better! With all the changes in medication last year - and an indulgent honeymoon - I am out of shape and heavier than I should be. In order to get this started off right, I have signed up for and been selected to participate in the Juice Fitness Challenge! That will include my photo and weight published in the local paper this week (if that's not motivation for success, I'm not sure what is)!

I have a goal of losing 30 pounds in the next 6 months, although I'd like to accomplish that in less time. I am going to need a lot of support and some major life changes in order to keep this on track. I have started by signing up, getting the elements for success in place. I also have a weight loss page I will use to track my progress. If anyone is curious, it is located here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=LKELDERMAN

I won't be using this blog for discussion on this, but feel free to check back for occasional updates. Here's to a great 2008!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good luck on your weight loss! I have no doubt you can do it!! I'm so proud of you!!