background

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Shame on me for not writing since Sunday - but my goodness was this week busy! We have been Christmas shopping, wrapping, cleaning, laundry, cooking and mostly - working on our bathroom remodel! What a mess, but it is going to be beautiful! I will post some before/after photos as soon as it's done!

I am excited about the upcoming holiday, but stressed a little by making two weekend trips in a row with presents, dogs, kids, bags, etc. Wow. I will definitely be ready for a 'Happy New Year' when it's all over! Thankfully I have wonderful friends who are always willing to go celebrate - as evidenced by many photos in my personal archives!

But this Christmas - I am excited to celebrate another wonderful Christmas with Eric and feel very blessed to have everything we do in life. I got news on my dad's biopsy today and he is still cancer-free! That alone is reason enough to celebrate a great holiday season with family.

Here's to a wonderful, warm, and blessed holiday season to everyone!

No comments: