background

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Someday I will....

Do you ever think about all the things you wish you'd done? It's terrible that at the age of 30, I already look back on my life so far and say, "Gosh, I would love to do that" or "wish I would have done that". So let's take a minute and reflect on the fact that we aren't dead yet - and we have a wealth of opportunities to DO all those things we say we'd love to do "someday". Here are just a few of mine:
  • I would like to travel around Europe
  • I would like to take piano lessons....again.... so I can play like I used to
  • I would like to become a key supporter for a charity I believe in
  • I would like to visit with a medium
  • I would love to dedicate my time/resources to my passion for animals
  • I would like to spend more time with my parents
  • I would like to be smarter than a 5th grader on a daily basis
  • I would like to dance on the beach with my husband

Take some time today and think about the things you wish you could do. None of us can go back in time and change decisions we made in the past, but we do have the future which is wide open! Take advantage of your talents, desires and passions and live not only for the future, but for today.

No comments: